Spring Travel Teams
2019 Spring Travel Player Evaluations
Sunday, March 10
Spring 2019 Travel Team Signup:
All teams will participate in the NHSL. Teams will play 4 home and 4 away games. Each team will have the option to participate in the Amherst Memorial Day Tournament (5/25-5/27) or Nordic Cup on Father’s Day weekend (6/15-6/16)
All Players Must:
- Register Online! Go to https://www.gotsport.com/asp/application/easyreg/?ProgramID=77201 Don’t Delay. Save $25 if you register before January 28th
- Upload a recent picture to your gotsoccer account.
- Provide a copy of a birth certificate to Alissa Clark at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our fall 2018 NHSL do not need to submit birth certificates (u9, u11Girls, u11 boys, u14 north).
- Attend March 10th Player Evaluation. If a player has a conflict then players should contact the coach for an evaluation.
- Sign and turn in the Amherst Memorial Day Soccer Tournament Medical Form at registration.
New this year: Teams can choose to attend one of the following tournaments. If a team chooses to attend both tournaments then each player on the team must pay an additional $40 fee.
- Amherst Memorial Day Tournament - May 25th and May 26th
- Nordic Cup in Burlington, Vermont - June 15th and June 16th
Age groups and teams are subject to change based on registration. We notify all players after the Player Evaluations if we need to make changes.
This is a Player Evaluation versus a tryout. We want every child playing soccer. For age U11 and above some players may be named a “Practice players”. Practice players get the benefit of training with the team, but will most likely not see actual game playing time. Practice players may see game playing time if there is a need based on injuries, number of players, player improvement or decisions made by the Coach. Practices players will be refunded ½ of their registration fees.
We do require payment ahead of time. We can refund any player via Gotsoccer after the evaluations. Refunds go directly to the credit card.
Prices go up on January 28th (we have to commit to our league on January 31st).
Team practices will begin the week of Monday, March 11th. Indoor practices will be two days a week at Knockerball and/or North Conway Community Center. Once the snow melts, practices will be outdoors at Kennett Middle School. Practices will be twice a week. Games will be on the weekends (4 home games and 4 away games).
Players that wish to play with an older group must attend the player evaluations for both age groups. There is a form to fill out if you wish to have your player considered to play up to the next age group. Download the PlayUp Aggreement and the PlayUp Application. Please email Kelly or Dave with your request ahead of time.
Returning players will use the same navy blue Adidas uniform. New players will need to purchase a uniform from soccer.com. All players will be a sent a link from soccer.com. This is the last season in our uniform. Every player will need to purchase a new uniform next fall. If you want to use a uniform from a sibling or friend, please let us know so we have the correct uniform number for rosters.
Scholarships - Partial and full scholarships are available for players who need financial assistance to participate in the Mount Washington Valley Soccer Club. Click here for the Scholarship Form.
Questions? Contact Kelly Gagnon at (603)723-0712 or email@example.com