Spring Travel Teams
2020 Spring Travel Player Evaluations
Saturday, March 7
Spring 2020 Travel Team Signup:
All teams will participate in the NHSL. Teams will play 4 home and 4 away games. Each team will have the option to participate in the Amherst Memorial Day Tournament (5/23-5/24).
All Players Must:
- Register Online! Go to www.mwvsoccer.com or Register on gotsoccer. Don’t Delay. Save $40 if you register before February 10th.
- Upload a recent picture to your gotsoccer account.
- New players must provide a copy of a birth certificate to Hallie Kenny at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Attend March 7th Player Evaluation. If a player has a conflict then players should contact the coach for an evaluation. If you can not attend the session, please email the coach so you can arrange for an evaluation during the first week of practices.
- Sign and turn in the Amherst Memorial Day Soccer Tournament Medical Form at registration.
Age groups and teams are subject to change based on registration. We notify all players after the Player Evaluations if we need to make changes.
This is a Player Evaluation versus a tryout. We want every child playing soccer. For ages U11 and above some players may be named a “Practice player”. Practice players get the benefit of training with the team, but will most likely not see actual game playing time. Practice players may see game playing time if there is a need based on injuries, number of players, player improvement or decisions made by the Coach. Practices players may be refunded 1⁄2 of their registration fees.
We do require payment ahead of time. We can refund any player via Gotsoccer after the evaluations. Refunds go directly to the credit card.
Prices go up on February 11th. We have league fees due in mid-February.
Team practices will begin the week of Monday, March 11th. Indoor practices will be two days a week at Knockerball and/or North Conway Community Center. Once the snow melts, practices will be outdoors at Kennett Middle School. Practices will be twice a week. Games will be on the weekends (4 home games and 4 away games).
Players that wish to play with an older group must attend the player evaluations for both age groups. There is a form to fill out if you wish to have your player considered to play up to the next age group. Download the PlayUp Agreement and the PlayUp Application. Please email Kelly or Kevin with your request ahead of time.
Returning players will use the same navy blue Adidas uniform. New players will need to purchase a uniform from soccer.com. All players will be sent a link from soccer.com. If you want to use a uniform from a sibling or friend, please let us know so we have the correct uniform number for rosters.
Scholarships - Partial and full scholarships are available for players who need financial assistance to participate in the Mount Washington Valley Soccer Club. Click here for the form.
Questions? Contact Kelly Gagnon at (603)723-0712 or email@example.com