Summer Soccer 2021 - Details Coming Soon!
Summer League - Check back for details.
Description: As we begin to plan for our return to the fields, we’re excited to announce the dates of our annual summer soccer camp July 5-9, 2021 with Winston Haughton. Winston has worked with our club for multiple years by coaching Futsal clinics and summer league. Winston was a standout Youth Soccer Player with the English Premier team with Aston Villa and a semi-professional player in England.
Field Location: Kennett Middle School
Dates: July 5-9, 2021
Time: Monday - Thursday, 5:30 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Campers between the ages of 6-19 years will be divided into age and skill specific groups and developed within a fun camp atmosphere.
As well as technical help the week will involve small-sided “World Cup”games and competitions promoting different aspects of the game including team play, fair play and daily topics.
Non-MWVSC Club Player
Non-MWVSC Club members must pay $10 for NHSA Insurance. Please write an additional check to MWV Soccer Club. This charge will not be included in online registration fees.
Sign up online today or inquire about family discounts. Register by June 20, price increases $20 on June 21, 2021.
- $190 FULL DAY
- $145 HALF DAY
- $70 Tots U6-U8 (1 hour)
- $110 HIGH SCHOOL
Price includes a camp t-shirt.
About Elite UK Soccer Training
Winston Haughton has worked with our club for multiple years by coaching Futsal clinics and summer league. Winston was a standout Youth Soccer Player with the English Premier team with Aston Villa and a semi-professional player in England.
Elite UK Soccer Training is a professional soccer training company that delivers high quality training geared towards the needs of any individual or group of players.
We take pride in providing a full professional service and sharing our love of the beautiful game. Our unique range of camps offer us the chance to create a special soccer experience for players who want to get to “the next level”.
For inquiries about camp or our other services which include:
- 1 on 1
- Small Group Training
- Coaches Clinic
Questions, email Kelly Gagnon, firstname.lastname@example.org
Summer 4V4 Tournament - Under The Lights
July 24 & 25, 2021
Join us at Schouler Park and Whittaker Woods for an exciting Summer Under The Lights 4v4 Tournament. During the tournament we will have a blow up screen to watch the Summer Olympics soccer games both nights. We will hold a Silent Suction, 50/50 and Concessions available during the evening.
Online registration will be available soon.
$135 per team, 6 players max, 4 players minimum per team.
Age categories U10 - Adult.
Time: 4 p.m. - 10 p.m.
- All teams play a minimum of three games.
- No offside.
- 30 x 20 yds playing field size.
- 3ft x 5ft goals
- (2) 12 minute halves.
- No slide tackles.
- Playoff overtime will consist of (1) 5 minute overtime golden goal. If no goal is scored, it will go to a shootout from midfield. Shootout will consist of 3 players per team and then sudden death after that.
- The goal box is 6 ft by 6ft. No goalkeepers. Offensive team must score outside of goal box. If defensive player is hit in goal box, automatic goal is awarded.
- Penalty kicks taken from midfield.
- No throw ins. Ball is placed on sideline and kicked back in.
- Goal kicks are taken anywhere on endline.
- All dead ball situations, all defensive players must be 5 yards from ball.
- Cannot score on kick-ins or on defensive half of the field.