NHSA Revolution Day
NHSA REVOLUTION DAY
**NHSA teams and families will park in lots 12B, 14A, 14B, 16, 19. You will be directed were to park based on your arrival time by stadium parking staff** If you would like to park together please arrive together.
The Parking Pass and Parking Map for the NHSA Night Games tailgate lots are attached to this email. Everyone will need to print and prominently display the parking pass on your dashboard. If you do not have a pass you will not be allowed into the NHSA lots.
Tailgating will not be permitted until 5:30 p.m. Tailgating includes: open fires and grills, consumption of alcohol, setting up tables/chairs/tents, and activities such as ring/bag toss games, soccer playing, etc.
Waivers : All players and coaches must fill out the waiver to gain access to the field. Please fill out in advance to make check-in easier.
CLEAR BAG POLICY:
- NOTE: The Gillette Stadium Clear Bag Policy will be in effect for spectators watching the NHSA Games on the Field. Spectators must pass through regular security screening with their spectator pass and should leave all non-essential items in the car during the games. For more information about the clear bag policy please click here.
- **If a spectator brings a bag to the gate that does not follow the clear bag policy, you will be told to take the bag back to your car.
- **Players can bring their soccer bags in for their game on the field for the NHSA games during the day, but they will be tagged and checked. Soccer bags will NOT be allowed in for the Revolution game at 7:30PM.
- see the website for more https://www.revolutionsoccer.net/matchday/arrival-procedures
The New England Revolution and Mount Washington Valley Soccer Club are excited to announce New Hampshire Soccer Association Revs Day on Saturday, May 11th, 2019!
Tickets are only $30 (+ credit card fee) per seat for MWVSC members, friends and family (normally $47)!
The following teams will attend the Jamboree and scrimmage on Gillette field prior to the game: u9 Girls, U9 Boys, u11 Girls, U11 Boys, U13 Boys. Players on other MWVSC teams may join these teams for the scrimmages.
All players and families attending need to buy $30 tickets.
Buy tickets. (The Revs are working with Ticketmaster so that tickets will be sent you electronically.) .
NHSA Morning Jamboree - Details
- Friendly games are 7v7
- Each team will play 3 games. 1 on the Gillette Stadium Field, 2 in the EMPOWER Field House
- Games are 30 minutes
- The EMPOWER Field House is the indoor practice facility for the Revs and the Pats right next to the stadium!
- Games will take place between 10:45am-1:25pm
- Visit Patriot Place after scrimmage prior to the game
- Optional - book a hotel room and stay at the stadium.