Become a Sponsor of the MWV Soccer Club
Soccer demands skill, creativity, coordination, fitness, and team intelligence of its players. As the most popular sport in the world, it is accessible to girls and boys, any age and requires minimal equipment to play. The Mount Washington Valley Soccer Club believes that soccer is a critical element of the local sports scene and we are dedicated to its ongoing success.
We would like to offer you or your business the opportunity to sponsor our Soccer Club! Your generous donations help directly to reduce the cost of providing high quality soccer programs for the children. We also value in-kind donations of food, drinks, equipment, gift certificates, or volunteering for our events.
The Club has been the leader in soccer development and travel opportunities in the Mount Washington Valley since 1993. Underwriting by local businesses has helped us increase the quality of coaching and diversity of programs for our local youth. Our annual activities in the past several years have included:
- Sunday Soccer from May to June for ages 5 to 14 (more than 100 children participated)
- Spring and Fall Travel Soccer Teams for Girls and Boys from ages 8 through 19 participating in leagues and tournaments throughout New Hampshire. In 2015, our U-19 boys won the state championship and after years of having our girls play on boys teams, we have been able to increase the participation of local girls so that we field girls’ teams in three different age groups.
- Mount Washington Valley Soccer Valley Cup – 14 Local elementary and recreation departments participated in this championship event in October. The following recreation departments participated: North Conway, Conway, Madison, Freedom, Lovell, Sacopee Valley, Fryeburg, Tamworth, Jackson, Bartlett, Wolfeboro, Brownfield, Denmark, and Moultonborough. We are always looking for raffle items and donations to help make this a great event. Thank you to everyone that has donated gift certificates in the past!
- We also provide college scholarships annually to committed and long-term players as well as offer need-based scholarships to our programs for local youths so that any child in the Valley will have the opportunity to learn this beautiful game regardless of their families financial means.
- The resulting happy faces of over 200 local youths who participate in our programs at different levels each year!
- We look to expand the communities playing soccer for our club and become the regional center for “supporting young athletes and to help them grow as players by providing positive, challenging soccer experiences
On the following page is a listing of our 2017 sponsorship opportunity levels and please consider a sponsorship today. As always, we thank you for your continued support!
7 Spring Travel Team Sponsorships - $250
In addition to the above we are also offering the opportunity for local businesses to sponsor one of our 7 Spring Travel Teams. Your businesses name will appear on our website along-side a picture of your sponsored team along with the knowledge that you have helped our club create the opportunity for so many local aspiring players learn and develop their abilities in the world’s most popular game. If you wish to partner with us as a team sponsor, please contact us at your earliest convenience as space is limited to the 7 teams.
All donations should be sent to the Mt. Washington Valley Soccer Club, Attention: Kelly Gagnon, Executive Director, P.O. BOX 194, North Conway, NH 03860
Interested parties should contact Executive Director, Kelly Gagnon at 723-0712 or any of our Board members to discuss the Club’s plans for the 2017 season.
The U13 Girls Team : sponsored by Gamwell, Kaputo, Kelsch